All applications and their content are owned and operated by Lib and its partners. Please read the terms and conditions of this document before attempting to use the applications.
If you do not agree to the Terms, you may stop using. Lib reserves the right to change the Terms at any time; provided that such changes to the Terms will not be applied retrospectively. You should review the Terms on a regular basis. Your continued use of the Services shall be deemed your acceptance of the amended Terms. You’re not allowed to copy, or modify the app, any part of the app, or our trademarks in any way.
A) Grant of limited license
Use of the Service is subject to the following restrictions:
- You agree not to create an Account and do not access the Services if you have not reached the legal age for use of the Lib Services; You will take measures to limit the use of Services by minors who have not received permission from their parents or guardians, and to prevent the use of Services by children who have not attained the legal age for use of the Services. You accept full responsibility for any use of your credit card or other payment instrument (such as PayPal) by persons under the age of majority.
- You agree not to buy, sell, rent or give away your Account, create an Account under an assumed name, use false information, create an Account on behalf of others, or attempt to do any of the above. You agree not to use the Service if your Account has been previously deleted by Lib or if your access to the application has been previously blocked.
- You agree to use your Account only for non-commercial purposes. You agree not to use the Services to distribute, solicit or transmit any commercial advertising, including chain letters, unsolicited or spam mailings, or repetitive or misleading messages to anyone.
B) License restriction
Any use of the Service in violation of these License restrictions is strictly prohibited, may result in immediate revocation of your limited license and may result in liability for violation of the law.
You agree that under no circumstances will you:
- Participate in any activity that Lib deems contrary to the spirit or intent of the Service.
- Use fraud (cheats) and participate (directly or indirectly) in their use, use system vulnerabilities, use automated software, bots, hacking software, modifications and any other unauthorized third-party software designed to interfere with the Service.
- Modify or cause any files that are part of The Service or any lib application to be modified without Lib’s written consent.
- Violate, interfere with or otherwise adversely affect the normal operation of the Service or otherwise act in a manner that may adversely affect the experience of other users when using the Service. This includes trading prizes (winning values) and any other types of rating manipulation, using bugs in the Service to gain an unfair advantage over other players, and any other actions that intentionally violate or disrupt the design of the Service.
- Disrupt, overload or assist or assist in the failure or overload of any computer or server (hereinafter referred to as the «Server») used to offer or support the Service or the gaming environment of any Lib application.
- Establish, assist, or participate in any type of attack, including without limitation, spreading a virus, denial of service attacks on the Service, or other attempts to disrupt the Service or the use of the Service by any other person.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, Accounts registered with others or to computers, Servers or networks connected to the Service in any manner other than the user interface provided by Lib, including, but not limited to, circumventing or modifying. attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify any security system, technology, device or software that is part of the Service.
- Post any information that is offensive, threatening, obscene, libelous, defamatory or racial, sexual, religious or otherwise objectionable or offensive, or participates in ongoing toxic behavior, such as by repeatedly posting information on an unsolicited basis.
- Post any information that contains offensive topics, including but not limited to information about nudity, excessive violence, or messages that link to such content.
- Harassment, abuse, harm, attempt or defense or incitement to harass, abuse or harm another person, group, including lib employees.
- Provide through the Service any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity or other right of any person or entity, or impersonates any other person, including but not limited to a Lib employee.
- Reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, decrypting, or otherwise attempting to derive the source code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used to provide the Service or any application or to obtain any information from the Service or any Lib application using any method is not expressly permitted by Lib.
- Request or attempt to request Registration information or any other credentials or personal information from other users of the Service or any other person.
- Collect or publish someone’s personal information, including personally identifiable information (in text, image, or video), identification documents, or financial information through the Service.
You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the app, and you also shouldn’t try to translate the app into other languages, or make derivative versions. The app itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to Lib.
All rights, title, and interests in the Service (including any games, apps, titles, computer code, themes, items, characters, stories, dialogue, keywords, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, music, etc.). The compositions, audiovisual effects, working methods, moral rights, documentation, transcripts of in-game chats, character profile information, game clients and server software) are owned by Lib. Lib reserves all rights, including without limitation all intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, in and to its games, applications and Service.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN THE ACCOUNT, AND YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO THE ACCOUNT ARE AND SHALL FOREVER BE OWNED BY AND INURE TO THE BENEFIT OF LIB.
5. Updates To The Service.
At some point, we may wish to update the app. The app is currently available on Android – the requirements for system(and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the app to) may change, and you’ll need to download the updates if you want to keep using the app. Lib does not promise that it will always update the app so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the Android version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you, We may also wish to stop providing the app, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the app, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
You understand that the Service is evolving. Lib may require you to accept updates to The Lib Service, games and applications installed on your device or computer. You acknowledge and agree that Lib may update the lib App and Game Service with or without notice. You may need to update third-party software from time to time to receive Services and use Lib applications or games.
Lib is committed to ensuring that the app is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason. We will never charge you for the app or its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you’re paying for.
6. Safety of use of the services. Disclaimer of warranty regarding.
The Way of Retribution app stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us, in order to provide my Service. It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the app secure. We therefore recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the Blood Souls app won’t work properly or at all.
You should be aware that there are certain things that Lib will not take responsibility for. Certain functions of the app will require the app to have an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your mobile network provider, but Lib cannot take responsibility for the app not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, and you don’t have any of your data allowance left.
If you’re using the app outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of the agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the app, or other third party charges. In using the app, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the app outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using the app, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the app.
Along the same lines, Lib cannot always take responsibility for the way you use the app i.e. You need to make sure that your device stays charged – if it runs out of battery and you can’t turn it on to avail the Service, Lib cannot accept responsibility.
With respect to Lib responsibility for your use of the app, when you’re using the app, it’s important to bear in mind that although we endeavour to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you. Lib accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, you experience as a result of relying wholly on this functionality of the app.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, LIB EXPRESSLY WAIVES ANY WARRANTIES, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, TOWARDS THE USER REGARDING THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY INDIRECT WARRANTIES TOWARDS QUALITY, SUITABILITY FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES AND OBSERVATION OF RIGHTS. THE SERVICE SHALL BE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT FURTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY NATURE. YOU SHALL ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO ANY DAMAGE AND LOSSES ARISING FROM USE OR IMPOSSIBILITY OF USING THE SERVICE. LIB DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND THAT SERVICE OPERATION WILL BE UNFAILING AND ERROR-FREE.
8. Termination of Services
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Lib, for any reason and in its sole discretion, may decide, in good faith, that any person shall be denied access to any part of the Services or the Games. We may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete any Lib account or game account at any time for any reason with or without any notice to you. You acknowledge that you are not entitled to a refund, in whole or in part, for any anything in connection with the terminated account.
You agree to cease and desist immediately from any attempt to access your account upon issuance of termination. If you do not cease and desist, you hereby consent to an injunction to be entered against you by a court of competent jurisdiction, as provided herein, permanently enjoining you from attempting to access the Services.
Lib takes every necessary precaution to ensure the stability of the apps, the games and the Services. However, they are subject to scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and there may be incidents that might result in loss of server data. Server data is solely owned by Lib and you acknowledge that you will not hold Lib liable for any such loss of data. We perform maintenance in good faith in order to preserve the quality and stability of the Services and to improve, fix, or otherwise maintain the apps and the games. Such maintenance may interfere with gameplay and the availability of the Services.
In the case of announced or unannounced down-time of the Services, Lib is not responsible for disruptions relating to timed game events, purchases, subscriptions, Virtual Currency, or anything relating to, or deriving in, the Games or the Services. You understand that you will not be entitled to any refunds of fees or other compensation for any interruptions in the Services.
10. Changes to This Terms and Conditions
I may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. I will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions or suggestions about my Terms Conditions, do not hesitate to contact me.